Tuesday, April 16, 2013

An exception of type Microsoft.SharePoint.Upgrade.SPUpgradeException was thrown.

I faced the following error when to run sharepoint 2010 configuration wizard in my windows 8 machine:

An exception of type Microsoft.SharePoint.Upgrade.SPUpgradeException was thrown. Additional exception information: Failed to call GetTypes on assembly Microsoft.Office.Server.Search, Version=14.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=71e9bce111e9429c. Could not load file or assembly 'System.Web.DataVisualization, Version=3.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

I found problem I am not installed Chart Control in my machine. Problem is solved after download and installed. Chart control can be downloaded from the following location:
http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=122517

No comments: